Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.
PER FINISHED HOUR RATES INCLUDE
A full production rate usually includes the following:
• Narrator's fee for preparing and performing the script (2-3 hours of studio time for each finished hour of audio)
• Recording/directing the audiobook in the studio (2-3 hours of recording for each finished hour of audio
• Editing the recording and Quality Control proofing (3-4 hours of editing for each finished hour of audio)
• Recording corrections in the studio (usually 1-2 hours per book, depending on number of corrections)
• Inserting corrections and mastering (around 1 hour of studio time for each finished hour of audio)
To figure out your budget for audio books or to determine how long the book will take to record:
- Take the total number of words in your script and divide them by 9300. This is approximately how many finished hours of audio your book will be.